Are you frustrated with gaining website traffic? Do you create great content that readers are looking for but yet they are not reading and you’re looking for reasons why? Have you ever just wondered where the traffic all comes from on some of your favorite websites?
Well I’m here to tell you, it’s not as simple as it looks but you can make it simple by allowing yourself to use social media to generate that traffic you ARE looking for. Some of the best places in the social media world to generate traffic are through Facebook Groups for bloggers. Did you know that some Facebook groups cater to bloggers? These groups allow you to promote your content for FREE.
Yes! You heard that correctly. You can use Facebook groups to promote your content for free.
Facebook blogging groups are geared towards helping grow traffic, build your business, and become the best entrepreneur that you can be. These types of groups give you opportunities to connect with like-minded people. Some groups allow promo days for sharing your latest post, share social media accounts, and share products as well. So below are a list of Facebook groups that you should consider as a resource to grow the traffic that you want while learning more about blogging as well.
Facebook Groups Guarenteed To Increase Wesite Traffic
“Get Your Blog Together”
This group is currently run by Trinity Owen of The Pay At Home Parent. This Facebook group focuses on teaching members how to use SEO. Mrs. Owen has a full time career working from home as a freelance SEO and writer. Trinity Owen has written an eBook on how to do research called “Get Your Keywords Together”. This book has amazing detail on strategies for not only blogs, but websites as well, that she uses in order to find keywords that even a new blog or website can rank on page one for keyword strategy.
If interested in reading on how to get free traffic to your site that will convert, click here to check out Get Your Keywords Together
Carly Campbell of Mommy On Purpose is the Facebook group owner. She is an expert blogger and successful expert when it comes to growing blog traffic when it comes to Pinterest. Generally, Carly will host live events online to discuss what is working on Pinterest and what is not currently working. Carly’s Facebook group currently has about 7k followers with most of them being successful bloggers waiting to answer your questions. This group offers its members information on everything they need to run a successful blogging site that will be profitable.
No promotional days to promote your own blog or website
Blogging With Purpose is run by Kelan and Brittany of The Savvy Couple. They created this group to help new bloggers create a full-time income from home. After joining this group, you will receive support from group members and learn blogging strategies that will enable you to build your money-making blogs. You will want to join if you are looking for blogging inspiration. This group does offer promotional days. They are as follows:
- Monday Madness – share latest blog post, podcast, opt-in, landing page, etc.
- Wednesday Social – share your social media account that you want to grow
- Friday Feedback – share blog post, email template, or social media account that you want feedback on
This Facebook group is run by Megan Johnson of LoveFamilyHealth.com. Megan created this group to help Pinterest Ninja students in boosting their Pinterest profiles and increasing social media profiles. There are days set aside for just re-pinning other people’s pins and the promo day Tuesday so you can request others to like and follow your pages.
However, you must be a student of the Pinterest Ninja Ecourse before getting access
This blogging group has been created by Kristen Rossetti. It focuses on building relationships and allows bloggers to support other bloggers. If you are looking for a place to connect, share and grow your blog, then this is another great place to be. Here are the promotional days that happen in this blog site weekly:
- Blog Goals Monday – share blog goals for the week
- Blog Post Wednesday – share post you want more engagement on
- Ask Your Questions – a day to ask any question you have about blogging
- Ask For Feedback – a day to ask any fellow members for feedback on a project you are working on
- Share Your Wins – share what you achieved last week
- Time Out – share what you do to relax when you are not working
This group was created and hosted by Jen Snyder. Women Winning Online is about encouragement, education, support, and connections. Jen’s group offers promotional days such as:
- Motivation Monday – share 1-3 goals for the week
- Tuesday Tips – educational ideas to grow your blog and business (admin led series)
- Winning Wednesday – share your win for the week. No win is to big or too small
- Thoughtful Thursday – share a struggle that you need help with or share a blog post that helped you this week
- Fun Friday – share your blog post, service, or product in the thread
- Silly Saturday – share something fun about yourself or something interesting in your life
Created by Kyla Butler of Ivory Mix. This Facebook group is a supportive group for your blog and business. Ivory Mix is a successful blog for Kyla to help and support her fellow mom bloggers. Here are her promotional days below:
- Monday – Share your Instagram
- Tuesday – Share a click to tweet
- Wednesday – Blogging 101 (Q & A)
- Thursday – Promote your best stuff
- Friday – Share a Blog post
- Saturday – Share a Pin
- Sunday – Collaborate