Social media is the secret sauce when it comes to marketing your brand and products. This is a very crowded source though. So you must have good content. Good content has two components: visual and copies. Images create engagement. They can draw consumers in to your post.
- Get Awesome Art For Your Posts. You can use Unsplash or Pexels. Both offer free images. They are tons of DIY idea sites out there for you as well.
- Avoid images with to much text
- Use more photos with faces in them. People-heavy images get more engagement on Instagram
- Make videos. Facebook’s algorithm prioritizes it. Use live streaming. It will hit the mainstream.
- Your posts should be phone friendly. Almost 3/4 of the world uses cell phones and almost 80% of the time the phone is used its doing social media.
- Stay inspired. Stay connected with brands you love.
- Visuals show emotion. To strengthen words:
- have strong call-to-action and don’t make people guess
- tell them why. Convince them why your stuff is better. Let them know why they need you and your product