From virtually anywhere in the world, makers can launch real, viable businesses capable of generating millions of dollars a year. Technology has lowered the barrier to entry to starting a business, yet there are still tons of problems just waiting to be solved. There are millions of ideas still out there but there is a primary ingredient for building a start up is execution. You just have to get started.
- Gmail Extension Creator – relies on email to get work done. Tons of opportunities to build Gmail extensions that save time and money
- Drone Videographer – improvements in technology have made it easier than ever to get drones up and flying. Commercial and residential real estate industries are practically begging for more drone videographers to serve their agents and home developers.
- FAQs Chatbot Builder – companies waste hours a week answering support questions from their customers. Help them automate this by using a simple chatbot
- Drop Shipping Business Owner – ability to start an e-commerce business without holding any inventory. It offers lots of opportunity if you dominate the right niche
- Online Course Creator – if you know something really well, you can create and sell an online course that teaches people a new skill set. You just have to invest the resources upfront that are necessary to develop the class.
- Social Media Manager – if you market yourself well you can run social media accounts for a number of different companies. Advertise your ability to drive sales and increase ROI by the reach of multiple social media platforms.
- Online Influencer – common dream to become a celebrity online but there is a reason why. Building a wide audience online can give you immense influence that can be monetized at scale.
- Affiliate Marketing Partner – partnership that bloggers, content creators or marketers can have with an online retailer. Retailer pays a commission for every referral sale the partner sends their way.
- Event Planner and Promoter – as a marketer, you can get paid to direct traffic to different places such as restaurants, clubs, and other physical locations
- Real Estate Investor – opportunities to make profit selling real estate. Do research before getting started in this field
- Ghostwriter – use ability to write well and quick into a business if you find proper clients. Try freelance platforms first such as Upwork and Freelancer.com. Providing consistent and quality content your business is going to grow
- Content Translator – charge for your translation services by starting a website
- Website Flipper – Flippa or other online business marketplace, you can buy and sell projects, domains and websites.
- Newsletter Writer – active following is an extreme lucrative business opportunity because advertisers will pay serious dollars to get their names in front of the proper audience.
- Freelance Designer – learn Photoshop or sketch and charge for your design work. As a freelancer, you can make your own hours and dictate your own progression as you grow your business.
- Personal Trainer – if you enjoy fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, then personal training could be a prime business for you. There is a market all the time for people looking to get in shape
- Craigslist Flipper – goldmine for finding great deals that you can flip for a profit
- Farmers’ Market Seller – do you know some farmers? If you do, reach out to them to see if they need their products sold
- Paid Advertising Consultant – rely on paid advertising to drive leads for their business. Become a Google Adwords or Facebook ads expert. You can charge for this service.
- Outsources Assistant – many CEOs will pay for your assistance especially since they do not have time for everything in their day.
- Reviewer – become a professional reviewer by receiving products and publish your thoughts about them online. Will take time to gain domain authority
- Life Coach – simple if you can determine what life experiences that you could give plenty of motivational advice on.
- Website Designer – plenty of people will pay for your services since they do not have the skills to do so.
Now that you have all these different ideas that you could possibly do for business purposes, are there anymore that you can think of to add to the list? If so, please comment below for additional categories so other entrepreneurs can have more options available to them.