Because I was determined to make working from home work for me and my family, I have studied many different types of social media and affiliate programs in order to find my own success. During the process of studying I have found that you need many different types of programs to run smoothly but you also need to narrow them down to the particular ones that actually work for your business.
A virtual assistant needs many different things in order to run smoothly. Here are a few of the things that I think will help any assistant:
- VA Form – free forum and I bet you’ll find the answers you need. There are over 50,000 members and they are so helpful to new virtual assistants. Get in there and introduce yourself.
- Video: What to expect as a VA – If you’re still on the fence about becoming a virtual assistant and you’re curious, settle back, listen and learn.
- Kickstart Your VA Business Ebook – Don’t download and forget about it. Red it then implement it.
- Checklist: Virtual Assistant Startup – covers the full startup areas of a Virtual Assistant business including Business Sense, Business Description, Marketing, Operations, Operations, Financials, Business Plan and Maintenance in an easy check off list PLUS further resources to help you get going in a new VA business.
- Checklist: 200 Services You Can Offer As A VA – Don’t have a clue what you can do as a virtual assistant? Download this puppy and I bet you find something that fits your current skill set.
- Video: Set Price, Get Paid, and Make It Legit – Watch this video and get your questions answered about how you should set your price, how to get paid and keep it all legal.
- Worksheet: The Hourly Pricing Formula – What do you need to charge to make a profit in your business? This worksheet/spreadsheet will take the mystery out of that.
- Contract: Independent Contract Agreement – I will never work without a contract. Now you don’t have to. Grab this one and you’ll be all set.
- Graphics: Images For Social Media Marketing – graphics can be used on Facebook, blog posts or wherever else you want to promote the advantages of hiring a virtual assistant. Will save you lots of time
- EBook: Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing (& Video) – Learn what affiliate marketing is and how you can add it to your business. Now, I want you to do more than just download these resources.